QuickBooks is the #1 selling software for financial management and accounting in the world. Recently, it received PC Magazine’s Editors Choice Award with the top 5-star rating for the best software. Here are some of the reasons why.
- QuickBooks is a system that can be used by both novices and experts.
- Its screens are intuitive and easy to navigate.
- It offers a wide array of features to cover all the fundamentals of financial management and accounting.
- It has a history and excellent reputation for reliability, flexibility and responsiveness to its customers.
- It is very forgiving, should you enter information in error or forget to do a certain step.
- It includes a number of helps or guides, including a tutorial, online Help with topics, indices and searches, context-sensitive guides as you enter fields.
- For one-on-one help, there are many accountants and Pro-Advisors who are expert, educated and experienced with QuickBooks to help you.
- Training courses are available throughout the world.
- It provides excellent audit trails and easy-to-use search facilities for the information you have entered.
- Standard reports are very flexible to select and report the information in a format that is most useful to you.
- Custom reports can be developed for your specific needs.
- Frequent transactions and reports can be memorized to save you time.
Included in the basics are these applications:
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Accounting
- Vendors and Payables
- Chart of Accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Reports
Beyond QuickBooks Basics
"This is a really great program!"
Twin Rivers Crown & Bridge, Inc.
North Carolina, USA
See samples of what customers have to say